Sand Sisters LA Summer Beach Camp 2018
Sand Sisters LA is a favorite summer beach camp among Los Angeles residents, for children ages 5-12 years. The program is run by two sisters, Tedi and Sonya, who believe in children spending their summer months acquiring confidence and self-awareness at the beach, while having fun!
Sand Sisters LA promotes health and wellness and nurtures children to connect with the ocean on a deeper level while engaging in water sports and activities on the sand. Our camp provides a happy, healthy, compassionate and safe environment for campers to blossom at their own pace.
Connect with us on Facebook.com/sandsistersla and Instagram @sandsistersla to see all of the fun we create for our kids!
Each week is unique but may include:
- Boogie Boarding, Yoga, Aerial Fitness, Relay Races
- Sand Games: Spud, Prisoner, Volleyball, etc.
- Craft: Dream Catchers, Wind Chimes, Paint on Canvas, etc.
- Team Building Exercises & Group Projects
Week 1: June 18th – 22nd SOLD OUT
Week 2: June 25th – 29th CLOSED for Community Projects
Week 3: July 9th – 13th SOLD OUT
Week 4: July 16th – 20th
Week 5: July 23rd – 27th
Week 6: July 30th – August 3rd CLOSED for Community Projects
Week 7: August 6th – 10th
Week 8: August 13th – 17th
Ages: 5 – 12 years
Hours: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Inside Parent Info Packet.
- $85 – Drop in rate (only available if not at capacity)
- $80 – 5 consecutive days
- Note: Packages may not be split up between siblings, but we do offer a 10% off second sibling discount
- Registration serves as reservation. NO refunds or exchanges once spot is reserved. Rescheduling is up to the discretion of Tedi and Sonya.
- $15 – Pick Up Late Fee (15 mins)
- $25 – Pick Up Late Fee (30 mins)
- $15 an hour
- 10% – Second sibling discount
Please fill out the registration form linked below. Once complete we will email you the liability waiver and parent information packet. Payment serves as RSVP and must be paid in full as soon as online registration is complete. Once registration hits capacity, we will close registration for the week.
A liability waiver must also be signed before child can participate in any activities. A video/photo release is also provided, but optional. We will not post any pictures of your child online without your consent.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Do not call unless you have set up a call time via email. Thank you!