Sand Sisters LA’s after school enrichment program is in multiple elementary school across the Los Angeles area. Our program is based on socio-emotional learning, movement and sisterhood. We give our Sand Sisters the tools to gain self-esteem, build character and develop a strong sense of self, all the while having fun.
Each program is offered during after school hours during the Fall/Spring/Winter trimesters in 8-10 week sessions. We offer our programing to private and charter schools, as well as the Santa Monica and Malibu Unified School District.
Through a guided journal, each lesson is based on a positive word of the day (love, friendship, trust, respect, etc.) which is tied to kid friendly P.E. style games, craft and self-esteem building exercise. Our program is designed to keep each student happy, involved and active. Through fitness and creative arts activities, children also build new friendships and grow as unique individuals. Our mission is to have every Sand Sister leave our program feeling strong, confident, intelligent and one-of-a-kind.
Our program’s response from the schools, students and parents has been positive and we can’t wait to spread our program to other communities. If you have any questions or would like program details, please email email@example.com.
Sand Sisters LA enrichment programming has been offered with the following establishments listed below:
- Athleta Girl (El Segundo)
- Berkeley Hall (Los Angeles)
- Brentwood School (Brentwood)
- Citizens of the World (Mar Vista)
- City of Santa Monica and Malibu United School District
- Crossroads (Santa Monica)
- Echo Horizon School (Culver City)
- Franklin Elementary (Santa Monica)
- Girl Scouts of America
- Grant Elementary (Santa Monica)
- Ivivva by Lululemon
- PS1 (Santa Monica)
- Roosevelt Elementary (Santa Monica)
- Seven Arrows (Pacific Palisades)
- Westside Neighborhood School (Playa Vista)